Man is truly the microcosm of the macrocosm. From the Great Central Sun of the universe, bands of light of different frequencies extend in all directions. These bands of light represent different types of expressions of life. In this very same way, the “central sun” of man’s universe is his very own life-force center – contained within the luminous cocoon or egg in which man dwells, and located behind the heart. It is the size of a grapefruit.
From this “central sun”, trillions and trillions of tiny fibers of light expand out to form the luminous cocoon of man. Contained within these fibers is a representation of all life. To the average man our physical universe appears fixed and unchangeable, but to the shaman it is but the equivalent of a hologram that can be changed. In other words, it is quite similar to watching a video. Simply changing the film of that which seems so real and fixed dissolves everything into an entirely different reality.
The reason we all see the same reality is because of a ball of light, called the “awareness point” and known by the ancient Toltec warriors as the “assemblage point”, which exists usually on the outer edge of man’s cocoon. This light illuminates a certain cluster of fibers and creates our reality, which is all we can view with our physical eyes.
When we are born, our awareness point tends to shift in and out of the position normally held by man. For this reason, children can see energy directly and are often aware of spirits or angels or other beings invisible to man. Through repetition and reinforcement by parents, most children are led to fix their assemblage point on the same cluster of fibers upon which the rest of the world has it fixed. We, therefore, all see the same reality.
In indigenous life, the ability of children to move their assemblage point and sustain the move is greatly encouraged, thereby allowing them to travel in and out of different realities. This fosters and supports the unique gifts of each individual warrior.
There are twelve full shifts of the assemblage point accessible to each position a window into, or assemblage of, a separate reality. (In other words, we still remain as humans while aware of other realities.) There are also twenty partial shifts, called “jewels” by the ancients, each of which can disassemble this present reality and assemble another.
If man were to acquire the skill of shifting his assemblage point downward, he could access what is called, “the band of the beast”. If he moved this assemblage point to one of those positions, his physicality would actually change into the shape of the animal whose reality he was assembling. In indigenous cultures, shape-shifting into animals was practiced as a tool for scouting and other purposes.
The ancient Toltec Shaman warriors shape-shifted, while the later Toltec Shamans shunned such a practice. These later Toltec Shamans aimed for enhanced consciousness or greater perception instead of power. From their perspective, to assemble the world of the beast was counterproductive to the higher evolution of man, so they did not indulge in such activities.
This assemblage point’s sustained movement can be achieved through training and practice and particularly through utilizing the council of the elders, thereby resolving inner conflicts. Assemblage points can also be shifted with the use of mind-altering drugs like peyote. The Plains Cree and Anishnawbe did not indulge in the use of mind-altering drugs, believing that they disturbed judgment and clarity. They also believed that peyote was grown on the soft ground where other tribes dwelt and that it was not a medicine for them to use.
Later, Toltec Shamans also shied away from the use of mind-altering drugs, believing that it caused an erratic movement of the assemblage point and could produce realities from which man would never return. The controlled shifting of the assemblage point was valuable in releasing the tyranny of left-brain and was also a highly developed skill to be used under a trained Shaman Nagual or spiritual teacher.
The Seven Bodies of Man in Identity Consciousness
1. Physical Body: The physical body is the anchoring point for your Higher Self to explore the mystery of your being within physicality. It is highly susceptible to programming transmitted through touch for several minutes after birth. It holds the memories of this and other lives.
2. Etheric or Astral Body: The majority of karma, which is a constriction in the universal flow of energy formed by incorrect perception, is held in the astral body (only a small portion is in the physical body). It consists of bluish lines of light. It produces the acupuncture points and the major and minor chakras by the energy lines crossing each other. Where they cross seven times, there is an acupuncture point. Where they cross 13 times, there is a minor chakra point. Where they cross 20 times, there is a major chakra point. This body is linear and is located an inch out from the physical body.
3. Emotional Body: It is the auric field. Past trauma is held in the first three bodies (the physical, astral, and emotional bodies); therefore, as we overcome our past and balance our subpersonalities, this body becomes clearer. This body is a flowing field that extends about 14 inches out from the physical body.
4. Mental Body: As we balance the three minds, including the left and right brains, the mental body ceases to block access to the higher bodies. This body is linear and is located about 14 inches out from the physical body.
5. Spiritual Emotional Body: When able to access this body, we begin living in eternal time, which aligns us with the intent of the Infinite. This body is a flowing field that extends about 19 inches out from the physical body.
6. Spiritual Mental Body: The information within this body contains the specifics regarding the blueprint for this lifetime. When access to this body is achieved, we start seeing from a cosmic perspective. We begin to see the innocence and value of each life as it mirrors to the Infinite either that which it is, or that which it is not. We see that there is no guilt so all judgment effortlessly dissolves. This body is linear and is located about 19 inches out from the physical body.
7. Spirit Body: It is trillions of little fibers of light radiating out in all directions from the life force center (located behind the belly button). Every living creature within the cosmos has a band of awareness among these light fibers within our spirit body. That is why we are the microcosm. This is the body shamans use to be able to shapeshift into animals or other forms; plus they use this body to access parallel realities. They move a point of illumination called the assemblage point. It is located an arm’s length behind the heart, and a little bit to the right. This body is a linear field radiating out from the center to an armís length from the physical body.
The assemblage point is on the outer rim of the seventh light body (spirit body) and is an illuminated spot that determines which reality we are in. If that point moves, this universe, which seems solid, disappears and another reality assembles. It is as though we have accessed different holographic experiences.
A slight movement of the assemblage point puts us in an altered state, such as in meditation. With practice, we can go into a temporary meditative state, even if we are just going to the end of the garden to get the mail. It is a temporary disconnecting of the clamor of left-brain that allows pure information from higher realms to shed light on the situation and give us accurate information about the unknown.
Excerpted from Life of Miracles