In the previous cycle, compassion, or love (the desire to include) was the compelling attraction of lightworkers to those who represented illusion or undeveloped light. They wanted to help, to save, to ease the suffering where pain prodded others to change.
It was inconceivable to abandon those who were on the treadmill of illusion and its accompanying chaos and pain. It was a requirement that the more light we had, the more our responsibility to reach out, assist and include in our lives others who had lost their way.
Workers of dysfunctionality were equally compelled toward us. In fact, they came in droves until we were left wondering whether we had stumbled into a madhouse by mistake. We didn’t have to look for them; they sought us out, compelled by an inner knowledge that we had something they wanted – something long forgotten. Was it integrity? Or peace of mind? Or the power that accompanies perception?
Whatever they found attractive in us changed when the previous cycle concluded. Because the old laws of attraction have reversed. In the physical and with energy, opposites no longer attract; in fact they repel. If we therefore stubbornly cling to the desire to physically include light-retarders in our lives in order to help them, their hostility towards us will increase. They must reject us. They are not abandoned, however. In fact, great assistance will flood their lives, as we now study ourselves in mirrors of sameness. This is how it works:
1. With matter (physical) and energy, opposites repel and like (sameness) attracts.
• In physicality, lightworkers now refuse to bring dysfunctionalality into their environments. As they embrace those of like mind, their mutual support increases their joy, peace, light and love.
• Light retarders can no longer feed off lightworkers’ energy and must grow on their own. They congregate with others who are just as dishonest, unscrupulous and vicious as they. This increases their discomfort as they have to face themselves in the mirrors of others having the same qualities.
2. With light and frequency (love), opposites attract and sameness repels.
• This means that the more we increase our light and love by finding the joy of surrounding ourselves with a new light-family, the more light those who are in darkness receive.
• Lightworkers often used to speak of ‘sending someone light’, but if that someone dwelled in darkness, it didn’t work. Now it will. And we don’t have to ‘send’ anything; it is automatically transmitted. As we simply create a joyous life, the joy rushes to the place of least joy, to comfort the crying child or someone who has lost their way.
3. There is another form of energy called ‘heart energy’, which was activated by Mother in the new creation.
Heart energy always exceeds a being’s quotient of light and frequency by a small margin. She did this so its properties of like energies attracting and opposite energies repelling would be more dominant.
• Our primary responsibility is now to make sure we live a path with heart; one that fulfills and uplifts us. In this way, we render the highest service to all life.