For the cosmos to come to a resolution enabling it to return to the heart of God on the inbreath, it has to achieve something similar to a human being preparing for entry into God-consciousness.
The left and right ‘brain functions’, or way of accessing reality, have to blend and work smoothly together. The right and left ‘brains’ of the cosmos are represented by the left and right brain races. One of the biggest challenges that must be met is for these races to co-operate and successfully interact. Because the earth is the arena in which many of the cosmic problems are solved, humanity consists of both left-brained and right-brained dominant individuals.
The planet is feminine and the right-brain oriented people outnumber the left-brain dominant ones (we shall call the right-brained ones Dreamers and the left-brained people Stalkers). Those approaching life through the left brain, the Stalkers, have what is called a vertical approach to life. The right-brained Dreamers approach life horizontally.
The reason for this description is that, at the moment awareness is born (when the implosion occurs), the mental component of the Infinite, which is a vertical wave form, fuses with the emotional horizontal wave form. Awareness consists of both wave forms, horizontal and vertical, fused together as two carrier waves traveling together. A cross section would look like a wobbly cross.
The Stalkers access more of the vertical mental waves of awareness and the Dreamers the horizontal waves. Stalkers access the known deeply and analytically, like a flashlight shining small, bright, clearly defined light beam onto a wall. Dreamers access more of the unknown, like a circle of wide, diffused light. Stalkers can juggle twelve balls in the external world for every one the Dreamers can. But Dreamers will pick up many times more non-cognitive information.
The way Dreamers access the world has been very much misunderstood. The educational system is designed around the way Stalkers think. As it is, Stalkers can grasp external information at the rate of thirty-four units to every twenty-one units the Dreamers can. The Dreamers have consequently traditionally been underestimated and under-achieving.
Because we are archetypally finding a way for the co-operation of these two dissimilar parts of Creation to take place, we are manifesting personal relationships in which to study these approaches:
Stalkers in Relationships
• In personal relationships Dreamers find Stalkers cold and calculating at times. They are less inclined to make small talk and think they’re helping by analyzing their partners or the situation.
• Stalkers often fire facts at co-workers or employees in a way that reminds one of a machine gun. They may pause for breath just long enough to ask whether there are any questions, since they may be getting a dazed look from the Dreamer listeners. However, the Dreamers can’t assimilate such a deluge of information, get lost early in the conversation and don’t even know at this point what the questions are.
• Stalkers feel unheard because after ‘carefully explaining’ in great detail, it’s clear that nobody seems to do as instructed (since no one understood).
• Stalkers may ask Dreamers a question (since they seldom make small talk, it’s abstract or profound) and get unclear or evasive answers. Again they feel unheard, not understanding that Dreamers will process a question by internalizing it; feeling it in their heart. Only then will they think it over. It could take days.
• Stalkers feel particularly unheard when voicing their feelings. A typical conversation between a Stalker husband and a Dreamer wife may go as follows: The husband comes home from work and complains that the lunch she makes him every day is giving him heartburn. She is washing the dishes, hardly looks up and says, “That’s nice, dear. By the way, the upstairs toilet is plugged. Would you fix it?” He thinks she doesn’t care, but what she has really said is that it’s not the lunch; his ‘plumbing’ is backed up. She doesn’t know herself what her words mean. She just accesses it. He’s supposed to analyze it.
Dreamers in Relationships
• Dreamers feel unheard by Stalkers. The Stalkers find Dreamers’ questions to be out of place, not on track, or not to the point. They are therefore often dismissed as not contributing or being irrelevant.
• When Dreamers express their feelings, it’s often very emotional and appears to the frustrated Stalker to be irrational or illogical. When a Stalker husband tries to create order out of his Dreamer wife’s ‘ramblings’, she feels he is not honoring the process of her feelings.
There are great gifts Stalkers and Dreamers can give each other. The Dreamers have a knack for improving the quality of the journey through life. They may take longer to reach the goal, but the end product is often more creative. They provide a lot of energy to Stalkers through their association. Stalkers are goal-minded and bring organization to the Dreamer’s life. They are good at running daily life and creating order out of chaos, something that appeals to Dreamers who frequently have difficulty keeping the physical aspects of their life in order.
Until Dreamers and Stalkers see how to utilize the respective gifts each mindset brings to the relationship, the friction between these groups will be ongoing. Many of us still look for uniformity in our relationships, which brings stagnation rather than growth. The goal of having unity within diversity promotes the most growth but requires understanding, patience and the tolerance necessary to support each other’s differences.
How Stalkers and Dreamers Can Bridge the Communication Gap
If the two different camps want to communicate they will have to learn each other’s skill sets.
Tools for Dreamers
• Dreamers can be seen as slow since, as previously discussed, their ratio of assimilating new information is twenty-one to thirty-four in respect to Stalkers. It will assist them to cultivate the tool of speed-reading. Colleges offer classes in this.
• Dreamers get overwhelmed when bombarded by information. They either need to take a proper shorthand class or develop their own shorthand system.
• Dreamers hold long term memory patterns well, but not short term memory. They have to cultivate better short term memory by practicing with pieces of information they can afford to fail with. Read a phone number once, dial the whole number; do the same with an address. When typing something on the computer, try to type longer and longer pieces without looking at notes.
• When given complex instructions, use shorthand. Then take time to digest and sort out what has been said. See if there are any gaps in the information and then formulate concise, but comprehensive questions to obtain the missing pieces and do not be afraid to ask.
• Remember always that Stalkers will hold you accountable for every word you say.
Tools for Stalkers
• Stalkers should identify the Dreamers in their environment and slow down the instructions or conversation by using metaphors, examples, stories and humor. When Stalkers are speaking too fast, Dreamers cannot ask questions since they do not even know what to ask.
• Stalkers must remember that Dreamers could be more intelligent than they are perceived to be, but that the system has not allowed them to shine. Remember too, most people are Dreamers.
• Stalkers have often become impatient with Dreamers and by now the Dreamers tend to shut down when Stalkers get confrontational, or blaming or ‘controlling’.
• Stalkers will isolate themselves from others unless they loosen their expectations. By being over-focused on results they can alienate the rest of the team. Remember, Dreamers view time differently. Those speaking vowel oriented languages (such as aboriginal peoples) have world-views that are even more relaxed about hurrying through life. When I started speaking star language, my concept of time changed instantly.
• Stalkers need to have what to them seems like ‘meaningless social interaction’ in order to get Dreamers to relax around them so that the Stalkers can be heard. If the Stalker has a Dreamer boss, social co-workers may be promoted over him, because of the value Dreamers place on the quality of the journey.
• Stalkers must remember that most Dreamers say things they don’t mean when emotional. They should at least try and listen behind the words to their intent, using the heart rather than the head. Ask a few questions when the emotions are spent (too many will make Dreamers feel interrogated). Developing listening skills is the number one skill for Stalkers to cultivate in trying to bridge the gap.